Friday, April 17, 2009

Grah, grah, grah.

Okay, so, today I was like, "There's something in my pocket!" And and and I looked and and and it was a one dollar bill! :O I read the date and it said 1997 so I yelled at it, "WHY ARE YOU MADE IN 1997!!!?!?!?" But, sadly, there was no reply. So, then I tried to eat it but, then I decided not to. All that was based on a true story that didn't really happen. :D Mm'k, so, yeah, I got on xbox liveee today and Casey was like, "FORREST! You're never on xbox anymore!" And I was all like, "Nope." Then he said, "You hate me don't you?!!? YOU DON'T GET SKITTLES!" So then I was sad. Casey is a odd one that he is. But, guitar is wwaayy better then xbox. Jeez. Josh got back from Texas today, and he joined a chat on xbox with me and said, "Hi." After like two minutes he had to leave. :< But, yeah. Try eating six altoids at once. It burnnnsss. o_o I think I'm gettin' the hang of this blog thing! :D Yeahh. I'm not a good singer! :O Otay, so, um, I suppose I'll do this again tomorrow! Muhahaha. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment