Friday, May 29, 2009

Grapevine fires!

'Ello there. Whoever is reading this is awesome. :3 Or crazy, whichever. Anyway, how shall I start this? Okay! I've got a nifty new nickname that I may and may not use, Krindoth. Really it's just a copy of Krindow, which I think is better. ^_^ My life has been really awesome, or a train wreck, however you look at it. o_o I've started liking Death Cab For Cutie songs, and that scares me beacuse they're very emo. With lyrics like, "And it disappeared at the same speed, as the idealistic things I believed. The optimist died inside of me. No sunlight, no sunlight." But hey, just 'cause I like emo music dosen't make me emo?... Right? Eh, I don't know. For the past, eh, week? Two weeks? Well, for the past week and a half, I've been home alone for seven hours every day. It does get lonely. :/ But, at the same time It's pretty cool, 'cause I'm not being nagged to do something. o_o And I want to do school more now that I'm not being told to do it. I find that funny. :o That'll end in four days. (not counting today) I have to commend Near Style for posting basicly everyday. I wouldn't have the passsssshhence, sorry, patience to do something like that. It's an awxamager fashion blog http://nearstyle.blogspot.com go noawh! (now) :D Well, that's all for now. Seeing as how I ran out of space. Peace.

2 comments: