Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wal-mart and prom.

Well another spectacular day of nothingness has sadly, ended. Well, it ended like two hours ago, but whatever. Bah, much incoherent speech on this blog, seeing how late it is. x3 Today seemed hopeless, no where to go, nothing to do. Then I discovered the awesomeness of jumping out of my window. ^_^ The first time went rather well, but, after getting out of the window I forgot the doors were locked. Anyway, the second time I tried it I wasn't so lucky. :/ As I was climbing out the window, it shut. Ouch. Just wanting to get out of the window at that point, I jumped. Forgetting that It's a long drop, to cement. Yeah, that hurt, quite a lot actually. Well, after all that, I went go-carting! Huzzah! Then watched Star Trek. It's a good movie but, meh, It's, okay. I suppose. Terminator was better. ^-^ That was over at like 11:30-ish. And so, we went to Wal-mart, to get bird food. I don't know why we didn't wait till, I don't know, tomorrow? >_> So, here we are in Wal-mart at like midnight, lots of scary people in Wal-mart at midnight. >.< Trying to quickly get bird food while scary people are staring at us, guess what, It's prom night. Tttthhhaaattt's right, so now you have extremely fancy-dressed people and scary mohawk-emo people, wandering around. Quite an odd night indeed. I wanna get red-tipped hair dang it! D:< I'm guessing this Wednesday, 'cause my next video class requres me to dress like Little Caesar, ordering a pizza from Little Caesar's en' such. And I don't think Little Caesar had red-tipped hair. :/ SO! Maybe this Wednesday. Bah, tired. I sleep now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment