Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yarr!

Konnichiwa! Ogenku desu ka? :3 Anyhoo, I just tried eating a gum wrapper, it didn't taste good. OH MY GOSH! I can see Misty (my cat) from my window! :D Well, yeah, today is Saturday I believe. Nice day. ^_^ Although, I have no plans... Just chillin' at da house yo. I KNOW! RECAP TIME! :O Last Sadurday! I... Um, can't remember. Maybe it was paintballing, eh, I don't remember. Sundayyy... Twas at Tyler's house! Then, went to youth group! Tyler didn't wanna go because his hair was messy. >.> Youth group was awesome. As always. Then Monday... Again, I don't remember. TUESDAY! Uh... I had a guitar lesson! Yeahh! Then, I think play practise! Lighting for the win. Though, I had much distraction and missed a few ques... -Glares at the awxamager one- :O Okay, enough recap. Were having a Day of The Dead party at da park on Wednesday! And I'm going as the swine flu. OwO Uhhh... I have things I must do! :< So I'll talk to all my fans later! :D Even though I may have none! D: Also! SYRACUSE TOUR!!! WOOO!! :D You can only sign up until this Friday! SO sign up! Now! It's super awesome yo!

1 comment: