Sunday, June 21, 2009

THERE WAS NO PEN!

Ohh mygosh. Today was like~ an extraordinarily awesome day! Happy Father's day by the way. x3 Even though we didn't do anything extremely out of the ordinary for mah dad~ Annnyyywaaayy. First today was Wal-mart~ what a shocker, eh? Then we ate at a restruant yeah yeah. Then~ I twas at Rome Alliance Church at 15:00. We ran though all of our plays real fast then went downstairs at like 16:30 for an awesome banquit might I say~ Josh, you're mexican, get a freakin' burrito. xD Then people handed out random awards! It was amazing. x3 And I got one! :D I gotz teh, Most Easily Amused award. =.= Thanks Darrell. ^-^ This is so going on my wall. o_o Then we went upstairs and Esteban played guitar and we all sang and what-not. Then twas the Gradzzz! I'm gonna miss everyone. D: Allan nnnooouu. :<>=3 But the plays were amazing~ Everyone did very well in remembering lines. ^-^ But afterwords we just talked for awhile~ I'm going to the midnight showing of Transformers!!! :D WOO! And I get to work at Delta for a day! I bet you're saying~ ....work...? Woo...? YES! IT'S FREAKIN' DELTA! I don't care if it's just work I'm goin' to Delta! xD AND! I have three cases of moutain dew! THREE! That'll last awhile. :O Well~ again, Happy Fathers day! Peace. EDIT: One last thing. I thought I'd never say this but~ I like singing. Woah~ Yeppers. I still don't like singing for peopleee... But I like singing. ^-^ Okay~ Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Cleste McAwesomepantsJune 25, 2009 at 6:09 PM

    hey......u should really up date this, TELL PEOPLE HOW EPIC THE MOVIE WAS!!!!!!!!!!!1
    AND THA WE WERE ON FAILBLOG LAUGHING OUR BUTTS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
    seriously, say those exact words, for me?????
    *puppy eyes of doom*

    ReplyDelete