Sunday, June 14, 2009

There's hope for this underdog

'Ello! This blog I will be posting while eating breakfast~ Again with that evil question, where to start? I'm eating watermelon! Woo! Mm'k, facebook is awesome. So, get a facebook!~ Well, I haven't been playing guitar much lately~ Blargh, I know. But~ I'm starting to play it more now and... After not playing it~ It seems that I'm somewhat better? Go figure. I finnaly got red in my hair! Tis teh awezum. Pawze shays sou. Ahey Pawzeee~ That reminds me! So, Tyler, Zach(from xbox), Pause(from xbox), and Trekka(from xbox) all started playing World of Warcraft~ I find out about this 4 days after they start :/ So~ I start playing and get to their level in like 2 days x3 But now, we're this awesome group that pwns uber 1337 n00bs. And, they besoted the honor of making a guild and being it's leader upon me. :o Oh. Em. Gee. It's a nightmare. I get asked at least 3 times a day by each of them, "When is the guild gonna be finished?" "When get six more signatures!! >:O" and also! I have to set up the Ventrilo server! That's a nightmare by itself! With all the port fowarding and whatnot! Bah~ Whatever~ It's still nice to have them playing x3 And also~ this whole emo thing~~~ I'm treating it like when something bad happens~ Ignore it. >:D So~ next time you see me I won't be emo-ish, at least I'll try not to be xD So that's about it~ Uhh... I could post more but I wanna finish eating so~ Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Emo's when you're all alone and you're stuck with yourself. Hmm.. That sounds like a song...(starts me thinking) I could elaborate more, but I'll do that tomorrow when I see you.

    ReplyDelete