Sunday, June 7, 2009

We've Only Just Begun

Due to some complaints, I'm here to clear some things up. Talking isn't bad, it's really quite good. And, that's about it~ Well, today~ I'm not used to posting earlier in the day. D: Um, okay, my new goal is to go though EVERY Death Cab For Cutie song and see if it's learn-able on guitar. Their songs are awesome to play. :3 My favorite is still Grapevine Fires~ I even like to sing it sometimes~ :o Um, also I've been given the title of "Master of Endurance" by Tyler. >:D An endurance round in paintball is, normally, a one on one match where you play until you WANT out. :D I'm undefeated~ \o/ My strategy is to run as fast as I can toward the enemy, brace myself, get shot maybe five times then, blindfire at them until they fall. :3 I end up getting shot maybe seven times but, I always win~ I gave Scott a scar :o although, he shot me in the hand and I started bleeding quite a lot. :/ Endureeeee! On a totally unrelated note~ Harry Potter books are awesome x3 As I read the second book, I remember those parts in the movie :D So, it's like reading a movie! :D My mom being back from Florida, it's as if she never left. x3 Though, she is quite annoying most of the time, she's awesome. :o Beki got an acoustic guiar!!! xD Huzzah. Okay, I wont go on with anymore of my boring ramblings~ So, until next time~ Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment